View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 04:07 PM

Ironically, this same... let's call it a theory. This same theory is being featured and promoted in ads across the net. I saw an ad for this story or one like it several times today, and it was always in the parts of the web pages that promoted (paid for) stories are sitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSinXurXnZs

It would appear that Fox News wants us to believe the impeachment is a ploy to sink Sanders and Warren as well.

I find it interesting that Fox News is going out of its way to push this story, given:

A) Fox News is not exactly a pillar of integrity.
B) Fox News is often used as a political extension of the GOP, and particularly Donald Trump.
C) That Warren and Sanders are not actually very close to Biden (the closest one being ten points behind him), and both have lost support during their campaign, not gained it.

It seems to me as though this might be something Fox News the Republican Party might hope becomes a real talking point, to help sew the seeds of infighting in this next election, just as they did in the last one.

I think that whenever a person who is highly liberal starts to hear their thoughts echoed by Fox News, it's a good idea to start wondering why. It's also a good idea to start wondering how true it is, and measuring that against how true some people who don't share your interests want it to be.