View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Blame Fox News all you want but the Senators themselves (Warren, Sanders, Booker, Klobechar) all have these same concerns.
The news is abundant these days, and only the largest of stories get much discussion time. I haven't seen anything from Warren or Sanders expressing their concern.

Especially in light of the idea that McConnell might back a measure to dismiss the impeachment articles without a trial at all.

Is there a statement by Warren or Sanders you wanted to share where they said they thought it was a ploy, or at the least were concerned about the time suck a trial might be?

Quote:
Unfortunately I don’t put much stock in an opinion when someone blames a news outlet for spreading propaganda when all news organizations are guilty of it, Fox News included.
You're entitled to your speculation. I think the vast majority of news outlets try pretty hard to be objective though. There are exceptions here and there of course, and all news outlets sometimes miss the mark of perfect journalism or complete objectivity, but I don't believe that all news organizations are out to intentionally engage in propaganda.

Quote:
However, not recognizing all news organizations spreading propaganda or solely focusing on a specific outlet severely limits credibility and is not a point of view that I take seriously.
I didn't have time to read every news outlet that exists for this topic myself. Maybe someone else did. I do know I watch the major news stories from several of the major outlets, and I have not seen an article of this nature on CNN, The Hill, MSNBC, BBC or Al Jazeera. I have also only seen one article about it on Fox.

Perhaps you could provide some links if you feel there are articles we should be taking into consideration but that we're currently unaware of?